If you want your Lincoln car to live a long and healthy life, you need to make sure that you take proper care of it. That means that you need to replace certain components with new ones from time to time.
Fortunately, Griffin Lincoln Fort Atkinson has the Lincoln parts that you need to keep your vehicle in top shape!
Parts to Replace
Some of the parts that you’ll eventually need to replace include:
- Filters: Your car uses a number of filters. The cabin air filter keeps particles from the road outside from reaching the inside of your car. The engine air filter and engine oil filter protect your engine from impurities that can damage it. Eventually they cannot do their jobs as well and need to be replaced.
- Battery: Your battery helps your car start up, but generally this crucial part only lasts a few years. If you’re having issues starting your car and notice corrosion on your battery, bring your vehicle in for a checkup.
- Tires: Eventually your tires wear down and don’t offer enough tread depth to give you the traction that you need. Services like tire rotations can help them last longer, but eventually all four need to be replaced.
- Fluids: These aren’t technically parts, but fluids like brake fluid, coolant, and transmission fluid all need to be refilled eventually. Don’t neglect this crucial bit of maintenance.
- Brake pads and rotors: Braking components wear down over time and eventually be replaced. New rotors and pads can help you react to changing traffic conditions and stay safer on the road.
Schedule an Appointment at Our Service Center
If you think that you’re in need of some replacement parts for your Lincoln vehicle, we can help. Schedule an appointment at our Lincoln service center near Janesville, WI. Our mechanics will help you find the genuine parts you need to keep your vehicle running smoothly!