Spring is just around the corner. Can you smell the tulips? Okay, maybe not quite yet, but the warm weather will be here before we know it. There are important steps to take to prepare your vehicle for the upcoming season and rid it of winter’s remnants.
Here at Griffin Lincoln Fort Atkinson, we have some helpful spring care tips to make sure your vehicle is well-prepared for the changing weather conditions. You can easily schedule a service appointment online, or give our Lincoln service center a call at 866-337-6988 to set up a time to come in.
There are a handful of main components our Lincoln technicians will assess when preparing your vehicle for the spring season:
- Tires: After driving on slick surfaces and most likely over several potholes, we’ll ensures yours are in optimal condition, both tread and air pressure wise
- Exterior: Clean off mud, dried slush, or road salt to avoid corrosion and rust building up on your Lincoln car or SUV
- Interior: Clean the remnants of mud and snow in your car’s cabin
- Windshield Wipers: Refill the windshield wiper fluid and check the wiper blades’ condition after their frequent use over the winter
- Battery: Perform a charge test and clean off any corrosion detected when inspection
- Air conditioning: Test the entire unit to determine its condition
Anxious for spring? Get ready for the warmer weather ahead by getting your Lincoln ready here at Griffin Lincoln Fort Atkinson. Visit our Lincoln dealership near Oconomowoc, WI at 1642 Janesville Avenue to make sure your car is prepped for the sunshine. You’ll both thank us later.