Have you noticed your new Lincoln model is a little off? Maybe it’s acting sluggish or struggling to keep up? Chances are you have some crucial fluids under the hood that need topping off.
Our Lincoln service center has a few recommendations to help you keep a watchful eye on the fluid levels under your hood.
- Engine Oil – A low level results in a knocking noise under your hood
- Brake Fluid – A low level often creates a squeaky or squealing noise when you stop
- Windshield Wiper Fluid – A low level is indicated on your dashboard with a warning light
- Power Steering Fluid – A low level results in difficulty or hesitating when turning your steering wheel
- Transmission Fluid – A low levels results in difficulty shifting or delayed gear engagement
- Coolant – A low level results in your vehicle having difficulty stabilizing the internal temperatures in your Lincoln MKX or Lincoln Navigator
While these levels can be monitored on your own, there are also many reasons it’s beneficial to consult a professional. After all, our expert team can determine if a leak is causing your low levels, or if they have caused any serious damage. If you need to visit us, make sure to check out our Lincoln service specials near Oconomowoc, WI to find the best deals for your visit.
Need a service appointment in Fort Atkinson? You can conveniently schedule an appointment online or call our service department at 866-337-6988. We would love to help if you notice any issues arise, but, more importantly, we’d like to keep them from occurring in the first place. Visit Griffin Lincoln Fort Atkinson at 1642 Janesville Avenue in Fort Atkinson, WI. We look forward to working with you soon!